We Are Hiring
VACANCY: Strategic Sales Executive
We are a global consulting, investment and event management company. We represent pull of investors who are into Project financing, Oil and gas, Infrastructure, Solar energy, Mass housing, Smart city, Agriculture value chain, Solid minerals and Waste to wealth creation. We are a fast growing, energetic business that works with the world’s largest and most successful companies. We connect executives and companies to their partners in the finance and investment worlds.
We explore business dynamics, the pioneers, partnerships, capital, transactions, joint ventures, determine the future direction of the industry and shape tomorrow’s business landscape. We have organized series of global conferences and dinners in America, Europe, Asia and Africa and hosted the largest Oil and gas conference, the prestigious and world’s largest FIN awards. We bring executives together to facilitate new investment, encourage business development, showcase excellence and promote thought leadership. To facilitate the above objectives, we are looking for a Strategic Sales Executive to sell ‘participation and sponsor packages’ for our events world-wide.
To sell a range of ‘participation and sponsorship packages’ (including delegate tickets, dinner tickets and tables, exhibition stands, sponsorship for events and advert space for the FIN Magazine, membership subscriptions, sponsorship of event sessions) using the telephone, social media, our rich business database containing Oil & gas companies, clients and to also develop new business prospects.
To research new leads and follow up existing leads and to generate maximum revenue for events within timeline
Maximize Sales Time
To maximize sales time by targeting effectively the correct clients, their role and their companies
Meet Goals and Targets
To work towards achieving company and team goals and targets
Meet Personal Targets
To meet or exceed personal targets, revenue targets and call time rates
The Job Targets
1. To meet and exceed yearly and monthly revenue targets by selling consistently to all possible targets including existing and prospective clients.
2. To convince prospect of the benefits of attending our events
3. To exchange information and give necessary feedback constantly.
4. To make at least 100 phone calls weekly, send 1000 e-mails to existing clients and prospects.
5. To send weekly sales report sheet to line manager
6. To be able to work extra hours as and when required
7. To ensure that business conduct reflects an enthusiastic and efficient image of the department
8. You will be present at certain events and have direct engagement with clients.
Background Knowledge, Skills & Experience
1. Previous work in digital marketing, telesales, and phone based marketing or door-to-door sales
2. Computer literacy and good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
3. Fluency in written and spoken English.
4. Knowledge of French and Chinese an added advantage.
5. Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
6. Highly ambitious and constantly striving for results
7. Customer focused and knowledge of customer relations maintenance.
8. Self-motivation and strong business resilience.
9. Strong business acumen
Our remuneration, commissions and other incentives are very attractive. Applicants should clearly state their salary expectations and availability.
If You Are Interested
Interested applicants should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.